Our client, an exciting personal branding agency startup, has an opening for an ambitious operations manager to join their ever growing team Central London team.
Working along side the founder, they are looking for someone who has a “can do attitude” and look after all things HR, Operational and Finance (and loves a spreadsheet) and will be an integral part of helping expanding the team.
- Help break long-term or perhaps ambiguous goals, i.e. ‘we want to be the best personal branding agency in the world’ into tangible OKRs, which can be tracked and reviewed on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Implementing the right internal and cross-client processes and practices across the business, and keep these up to date as we grow
- Ensuring things like professional development plans, team reviews and so on are completed and stored in the right place (even if you aren’t leading the individual reviews)
- The recruitment, training and supervising of internal team and external suppliers
- Communicating with all employees to ensure client deliverables and targets are met, tracking these regularly
- All things finance
- A minimum of 4 years’ operational experience, ideally in an agency
- Experience scaling a team, ideally from 10-30+ people in a short space of time (under 18 months at a minimum)
- A desire to join a scrappy startup with people so good you miss them on the weekend
Ideally you will have previous experience in a hands on operations role in previous start up environment or a growing creative / branding agency with an ambitious energy to help them grow.
In return my client is offering a salary of upto £42,000 plus many benefits including a new Macbook Air you just need you to pick the colour!), free snacks (bagel Mondays, Pizza + Beer Thursdays, etc), a kitchen, coffee, yoga sessions and more and flexible working (working in the office or from home)
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.