Our client, a global strategic communications consultancy, are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Coordinator and Accounts Payable coordinator to join them on Hybrid basis (3 days a week in their London Bridge office, 2 days working from home).
The position sits between both teams, with a split of 50% Payroll Administration, and 50% Accounts Payable.
- Proactively coordinate payroll administration processing of UK and international offices, joiners, leavers, benefits premiums, bonus, and ad hoc amendments in consultation with Finance and HR.
- To coordinate and assist new starters and leavers payroll documentation and ensure accuracy within our internal systems.
- Process any employee changes to FTE i.e. hours, maternity, unpaid leave and any payroll related invoices including pay slips to leavers.
- Collect freelancer timesheets for line manager approval and payroll processing.
- Be a first point of contact for employees on company benefits. Ensure that all benefit vendors including Pension Scheme, Health Club and Life Assurance providers receive timely payment and maintain the benefits administration.
- Answering payroll queries from employees
- Run payroll audits and liaise with our payroll providers.
- Process sick pay on receipt of medical certificate for the UK and International offices according to the local labour law.
- Pull and save accounting reports and annual leave reports and ensure all payroll systems are up to date.
- Managing signature of leaver documents and process P11D’s and P60’s, IRAS for our international offices.
- Manage all payroll reporting and share with relevant departments
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all 8 AP ledgers within the Group and providing end-to-end support for the AP process.
- Work closely with the accounting support agency which handles the bulk of Accounts Payable processing as well as with suppliers and internal colleagues to:
- help set up new suppliers correctly,
- coordinate completion of all relevant compliance processes, and
- ensure purchase orders are coded correctly, completed in a timely manner and invoices uploaded so that payments can be made on time.
- follow up so that payments are made on time.
- Reviewing the aged creditors reports. All invoices must be posted in PeopleSoft and payment terms adhered to. Work closely with colleagues across the agency including our international offices, suppliers, and our finance agency to manage aged supplier balances.
- Regularly review Purchase Orders; ensuring that open, incomplete POs are either cancelled, actioned, or escalated with Approvers weekly, if they are older than 2 months.
- Manage the accounts inboxes and provide timely responses to queries.
- Working with our finance systems agency to maintain the AP function, keeping AP ledgers in good order.
- Ensuring Sarbanes Oxley compliance regarding Accounts Payable.
Qualifications and skills:
- International exposure and foreign currency exposure
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience within an Accounts Payable/Finance team
- Have excellent attention to detail and ensure follow-up, providing end-to-end support to AP and Payroll.
- Have intermediate level experience in using Excel.
- Proven administration experience with the ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience in managing payroll
In return my client is offering a salary of £30,000 £35,000+ benefits including competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, wellbeing workshops and activities, company parties, lunch contribution each week and much, much more!
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing agency who are going places and value their staff members.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.