Our client, a global talent management company, is recruiting an ACCA or ACA Qualified Senior Accountant for its Manchester office. Providing accounting / taxation services and professional focused advice to the music, sport and entertainment industry, the Manchester office comprises of 22 members of staff ranging from Business Managers, Senior Accountants / Trainee Accountants and Administrators, reporting to two Associate Directors and a leading Director. The Business Management division also has offices in Central and West London.
The candidate should ideally have 5 years post-qualified experience and it’s essential they have the skill set for the following duties and responsibilities: –
- Assist with the management of a large portfolio of clients, including direct client contact and resolving client queries.
- Strong technical knowledge in order to review financial statements prepared by the team and provide review points for the purpose of accounts completion and to comply with relevant accounts legislation. (The financial statements are then passed onto an Associate Director and / or Director for approval). There will be certain clients where the financial statements preparation is carried out by the Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ability to plan and delegate work to the team, so that all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support to the team.
- Review client VAT returns.
- Manage client billing.
In return my client offers:
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience.
- Ongoing professional development for progression.
- Colleague Incentive Scheme.
- Private Medical after 12 months service.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Employee pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Access to flexible working conditions.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.