Our client, a leading management and professional services company with clients from entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sports, based in Soho, is looking for a Senior Accountant to provide day to day management of a team of accountants and clients, ensuring that accounts are prepared and finalised to the required standard.
The ideal candidate should ideally have 5 years ACCA or ACA post-qualified experience and it is essential to have a skill set for the following duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the management of a large portfolio of clients, including direct client contact and resolving client queries
- Strong technical knowledge in order to review financial statements prepared by the team and provide review points for the purpose of accounts completion and to comply with relevant accounts legislation. (The financial statements are then passed onto an Associate Director and/or a Director for approval). There will be certain clients where the financial statements preparation is carried out by the Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ability to plan and delegate work to the team, so that all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support to the team
- Review client VAT returns
- Manage client billing
In return my client is offering a salary of £42,000 – £50,00 plus a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to flexible working conditions
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private medical and life Insurance after 12 months’ service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Ongoing professional development for progression
- Colleague Incentive scheme
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.