A Central London digital design agency has an opening for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance team to support the Finance Director in the day to day finances and the management accounts production.
Sales & purchase ledger
- Working with project managers to ensure jobs are billed on a timely basis, reviewing accrued revenue regularly and escalating where required
- Managing the aged debtors and chasing for payment to ensure funds are received from clients on time
- Processing purchase invoices (approx. 100 per month) and credit card expenses
- Setting up weekly payment runs
- Managing employee expense claims
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, calculate and post monthly depreciation charge
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Intercompany reconciliation reports (payables and receivables)
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments reports and journals
- Ensure all timesheets are submitted and assist in analysis
- Help prepare and submit VAT return
Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar role within a previous Marketing / Creative agency along with solid accounting skills and advanced excel skills
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.