Our client, a leading marketing financial audit company with offices based around the world, has an opening for a Senior Compliance Audit Director to join their team. Ideally you will need to be a Qualified accountant with at least two years’ experience in marketing agency finances. The individual will have responsibility for managing audits across a wide range of clients across the Americas, mainly in the US. Working closely with the Senior Partner for Americas, the Senior Compliance Audit Director will act as a trusted business partner to support the Americas business unit and the rest of the world on occasion. The role will involve travel on occasion across the Americas, mainly the US.
- Overseeing and managing audit programs across the Americas with some exposure to audits in other countries
- Liaising with the agency finance teams to ensure that audits run effectively and efficiently to client deadlines
- Primary responsibility is for the timely completion of the audits, from client contract review to the initial data request, data analysis, to onsite agency visit (if required), report writing and presentation of the audit findings to client
- Regular dialogue with Global Compliance Partner and Senior Partner – Americas
Qualifications / Experience
- 2 years minimum work experience with marketing agency finances
- Must be fluent in English and able to write audit reports proficiently
- Spanish speaking required to manage audits in South America
- Must be a self-starter and curious
- Previous audit experience would also be very useful
The role will be mainly remote based with some travel required, but you will need to be available to take calls based on the various time zones across the Americas.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.