We are recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join an instantly recognisable media business with a range of well-known, high-profile brands.
Working closely with the Financial Reporting Manager as well as the Finance Director, Your role will be broad and see you involved and exposed to an appealing range of duties. You will quickly become responsible for month end reporting whilst also helping to drive exciting process improvement initiatives.
Other key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare month end reporting and manage month end close maintenance
- Manage cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Act as the primary finance contact for the operations team queries
- Manage fixed assets reporting
- Oversee consolidation and reporting of results
- Manage intercompany transactions and balances
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage property contracts for accounting impacts
- Prepare year-end financial statements and respond to audit requests
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager in a range of ad hoc requirements projects
- Involvement in ongoing project and process improvement initiatives
- Overseeing junior team members such as the Financial Accountant and Assistant Accountant
To be considered for this Senior Financial Accountant position you will Ideally be professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a strong track record of progression and achievement within a previous Media / Marketing / Creative agency.