OLIVER – the only company in the world to exclusively design, build and run in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands – is celebrating being shortlisted for six categories at this year’s UK Agency of the Year Awards.
The world’s leading in-house agency provider – crowned Campaign’s Digital Network of the Year in 2020 – is competing among a strong line-up; securing two spots in the In-House Agency of the Year category (a new category for the ceremony), in addition to being shortlisted for the coveted Digital Innovation and Customer Engagement titles.
A full house
In all entries it competed for, OLIVER secured six shortlists across five groups:
- Digital Innovation Agency of the Year
- Customer Engagement Agency of the Year
- Two spots in the In-house Agency of the Year category for U-Studio and The Guardian
- Creative Leader of the Year, Rod Sobral, Global Chief Creative Officer for OLIVER and the Inside Ideas Group
- Creative Team of the Year, Sam Jacobs and Rae Stones at OLIVER for The Guardian
Read more on the Oliver website: https://www.oliver.agency/2022/01/06/oliver-dominates-at-the-agency-of-the-year-awards-with-six-finalist-spots-including-digital-innovation-and-customer-engagement-agency-of-the-year/