Client Finance Analyst
← Return to all vacancies...
A Global Marketing Agency with offices around the world is recruiting for a Client Finance Analyst to join their team in Los Angeles.
- Coordinate with production and billing team to ensure timely and accurate invoicing that comply with client contractual terms
- Correspond with internal teams to resolve billing and payment issues
- Prepare financial reports such as burn reports and OOP reports
- Reconcile OOP jobs and complete cost transfers and write-offs as needed
- Conduct regular meetings with producers to review financial results and budget tracking
- Proactively monitor AR and WIP aging and help improve status
- Work with producers to facilitate timely contract approval
- Assist in month-end revenue recognition process and rolling revenue reforecast
- Advise production teams on financial processes
- Responsible for job opening and closing Communicate missing timesheets to organization every month
- Help identify ways to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Assist on any ad hoc internal or client reporting and projects as requested
The ideal person will have:
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
- Has experience with an integrated financial system, SAP a plus
- Is highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Is Self-Motivated individual who likes challenges and can work well with others
- Has Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1- 3 years related experience, preferably in the advertising/or media industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is a plus
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.