← Return to all vacancies...
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Director to join a leading creative media agency based in London.
You will be responsible for the day to day financial management, reporting and planning.
Key duties will include;
- Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- prepare the annual budget, with input from managers including credit control.
- Prepare full profit & loss reports each month for the Leadership team showing comparisons against target and last year.
- Prepare monthly board papers summarising the current financial position.
- Prepare monthly reports for the management team on income expenditure, time utilisation and any variations from budgets.
- New Business & Investment Appraisal.
- Management Accounting.
- Commercial Reporting and building key relationships throughout the business.
- A strong commercial finance background with a track record of adding value.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in accounting guidelines, end of year accounts and external liaison with auditors.
- Excellent communicator across all levels of Management and staff.
- CIMA or ACA Qualified
You’ll be responsible to line manage and oversee day-to-day the work and performance of the rest of the finance and office team, along with constantly be looking for ways that you can improve their processes and systems, to make them more efficient and effective.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.