← Return to all vacancies...
Our client is on a mission to transform how the healthcare workforce connects with global healthcare systems. They have consistent and strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact people’s lives.
They are now recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join their finance team in Shoreditch.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the FP&A will also act as a business partner to the commercial and operations team to support with relevant analysis to make informed decisions. As well as providing accurate and relevant metric and unit economic data to the internal stakeholders, the FP&A will also lead the reporting function and due diligence process for existing and potential investors. Budget reporting and cash forecasting are key along with useful narrative and analysis to aid decision making.
As the FP&A Analyst you will be accountable for:
- Support the CEO and FD in future fundraising processes including building and maintaining the data room, owning the due diligence response process
- Build and maintain a financial planning model which includes sensitivity analysis and scenarios which can be used for the fundraise process and for internal decision making
- Institute and maintain detailed financial SaaS metrics to support the business to optimise unit economics
- Preparation of financial reports to senior stakeholders, including but not limited to: Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Financial Information Packs, Forecast and Budget Financial Information packs and Monthly Board Pack.
- Assist in preparing analytical insights for the Executive Team and Board.
- Provide clear insight into the revenue and cost drivers to aid management understanding and decision-making.
Supporting the wider business:
- Set up ongoing SaaS metric tracking (CAC/LTV) by customer type and by channel and by cohort for the commercial team to make informed decisions
- Support the commercial team to build out and set our pricing strategy
- Support on all management reporting workstreams to understand current business performance and the impact on future performance
- Report to ExCo weekly on cash runway under scenarios
- Design and run Group budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring budget and forecasts are robust, challenging and closely aligned to strategy and long term business planning.
- Carry out ad-hoc financial analysis as required; building relationships with business functions to enable commercial challenge. Work with the Data team to ensure timeliness and integrity of information.
- Support the FD in the broader finance function.
Are you a commercially driven marketing professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment? If yes, read on!
We’d love to hear from you if:
- The idea of working for a growing startup excites you and you have been integral to growing revenues and scaling costs in a subscription-based SaaS technology.
- Have at least 3 years + experience in delivering accurate SaaS based metrics and economics with the ability to explain complex financial data to the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Have in depth knowledge of building a SaaS financial plan investor ready with key drivers and metrics incorporated.
- A demonstrable understanding of building and maintaining a data room ensuring information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Been a critical member of a team with success in securing series A, B or C investment rounds, working closely with investors and the senior management team.
- You are highly quantitative with a very strong understanding of data
- Are self-motivated and results driven
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and have experience working with Sales, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and customer success teams
- Our benefits package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Spill, a mental health support app
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.