Our client, a global marketing agency, has an opening for an experienced Assistant Controller who wants to further their career, to join their New York Office.
What You’ll Do
- Coordination the execution of Forecast and Budget submissions, driving consistency and timeliness across each of the North American Units
- Consolidate monthly results and provide commentary to the Global team, and the North American Senior Management team
- Work with North American Units on developing a plan to improve Net Working Capital
- Assist with Internal/External Audits and SOX Compliance
- Oversee financial system improvements (SAP)
- Adhoc projects
- Recruit, train, and supervise department staff
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and International Reporting Standards
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.