A global creative agency based in New York that works with some of the most renowned fashion and lifestyle brands is looking for a Qualified Accountant with strong people management skills on a permanent basis. You will need to have experience reporting to a US parent company or US subsidiary and full understanding of US GAAP compliance and aware of the reporting timelines from a US owned business.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets;
- Prepare and review the consolidated monthly management accounts, analysing against actual, budget and forecast;
- Consolidation of the group company accounts (management accounts, budgets, forecasts) for group reporting schedules for submission to the parent company;
- Liaise with management regarding current and potential commissions to input into the budget and forecast;
- Prepare cost and cashflow reports;
- Monitor capital expenditure spend and accurately forecast depreciation based on CapEx budgets;
- Assist in the management of the Finance team;
- Prepare year end audit packs;
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements and tax packs and assist in producing relevant data for US filing;
- Analysis of financial information for projects and ad hoc requirements.
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ previous experience, ideally within Marketing / Media, with good team management experience.
- Strong technical background
- Strong analytical skill-set and detail orientated
- Marketing/ Media experience would be highly advantageous
- US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley experience beneficial
- Must be very experienced with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Intermediate Excel skills necessary
- Power point skills preferred
The role will require strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders within a growing and successful business in a highly visible role with amazing career opportunities.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.