We are working with a leading media agency who are on the hunt for a Client Finance Director to work with a very large client. This could be on a part time basis, or a full-time basis working across two large clients.
Reporting to the Managing Partner & Operations MD, your core duties will consist of:
- The Client Finance Director will occupy a senior position within the team and be responsible for ensuring 100% accuracy of financial information across a number of clients.
- This person will work with comms, investment and C suite members to report on financial positioning both internally and with senior clients. This is a key role to making sure operational processes and procedures are followed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- This role is critical for the smooth running of the business and client accounts and so attention to detail, the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly are basic requirements.
- We are looking for a curious, self-motivated individual with a broad knowledge of all media who can demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities. They should be flexible, open to change, and be prepared to challenge the status quo in order to future-proof the business.
- This person would also be able to analyze current practices and recommend amendments to continually improve our operational service to clients. Our 3 working mantras are pace, accuracy and innovation – this person would embody these mantra’s and display them on a daily basis to continually help both our agency and our clients to succeed.
Skills & experience required
- Experience in budget reconciliation, analysis and management
- Strong communicator, organised and effective
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Be adept at interpreting data and identifying themes and inconsistencies
- Be highly proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets with the ability to write and understand complex formulae
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy with the ability to quality check their own work
- Be able to quickly learn and assimilate information and adapt to new systems and databases
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks accurately
- Confidence and ability to interrogate processes and develop new, more efficient ways of working
- Be full of positive energy to inspire and motivate those around them
In return, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Commercial Acumen
- Integrated servicing
- Project Management
- System/Automation best practise
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.