Our client an exciting global name within the digital marketing world, are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join their lively accounts team based in the heart of the West End.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely management of monthly financial reporting, as well as annual statutory reporting and managing the Accounts Payable team.
- Managing the accounts payable team – consisting of 4 financial staff members
- Assist in running the full month end process and ensuring deadlines are met across the UK group
- Assist in preparing the monthly group consolidation and submission to the US
- Responsible for review of group ledgers to ensure accuracy of balances and reporting and support team in delivering reconciliations
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties on IC entries and resolve queries in line with month end deadlines
- Monthly review of group balance sheet accounts
- Assisting the FC with the preparation of the annual UK group statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of audit file and liaison with external auditors
- Calculation of deferred tax provision
- Working closely with the US accounting team to ensure all financial accounting questions are addressed in a timely manner
- Key team member in delivering process improvements and implementing financial control processes
- Provide support to business for technical accounting matters
- Preparation of month-end accounting journals and review of accounts payable, and cash transactions
- Leading monthly balance sheet reconciliation process and being able to clearly articulate variances at monthly finance reviews
- Assist FC with ad-hoc projects, such as management accounting, IT implementations & regulatory documents
- Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of overseeing a finance team / managing team members.
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc);
- Previous strong technical accounting experience or audit background preferred.
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task;
- Extremely passionate with infectious enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.