A leading creative agency based in Central London is currently recruiting a Finance Controller with a solid proven track record. Leading the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities, the FC will be responsible for managing and developing the finance team to deliver timely financial reporting of the business.
- Providing support to the CFO on all financial matters.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets;
- Prepare and review the consolidated monthly management accounts, analysing against actual, budget and forecast;
- Consolidation of the group company accounts (management accounts, budgets, forecasts) for group reporting schedules for submission to the parent company;
- Quarterly VAT returns
- reviewing the payroll and any associated tax issues or reconciliations
- Assist in the management of the Finance team including training staff members;
- Prepare monthly management reporting packs
- Analysis of financial information for projects and ad hoc requirements.
- Ideally you will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified with 2 years previous experience within a creative agency in a similar role
- Ability to easily relay complicated financial information to non financial individuals
- Excellent communication, with the ability to build excellent working relationships, gain confidence in others and influence decisions;
- Excellent Excel skills
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV now!
This is a great role for a commercial Financial Controller with excellent team management and proven team leadership skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills with a hand on yet commercial approach and able to deal with pressure, hit tight deadlines and enjoy a sociable, outgoing and lively creative business.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.