Our client, an exciting and growing advertising agency, are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. Able to think strategically and get involved technically, this is a hands on role, with a fair amount of autonomy for the right candidate.
Responsible for the UK finance function, the candidate should be qualified, or a finalist, able to see the bigger picture as well as roll up their sleeves and be involved in the day to day operations. An understanding of a Creative Agency and Maconomy experience desired.
- Responsible for UK Finance function.
- Group Reporting
- Revenue calculations and submission
- WIP review/calculation
- Detailed review of BS & Income statement
- Tight cashflow management and cost control
- Dashboard. Commentary on New Business, Rolling forecast, projected Headcount, revenue, explanations for variances to budget, forecast etc.
- Payroll checking, posting journal.
- Pension administrator
- Payment authorisation.
- Timesheet export, upload, chasing etc
- Management reports for MD
- Update rolling forecast with actuals
- Quarterly reforecasting and upload in to Hyperion
- Assisting with ad hoc issues
- Ensure Statutory compliance (tax deadlines, revenue recognition, pension etc)
- Ad hoc timesheet reports/assistance
- Client Contract review/negotiation (incl NDA) and referring to legal if required.
- Point of contact for rent renegotiation team.
- Annual Budget
- Rate card calculations
- Organise Audit
- PSA and P11d calcs and collate info
- Insurance & Benefits renewals.
- Advanced/Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in a Creative Agency
- Qualified or finalist
- Attention to detail
- Builds good relationships with colleagues
- Knowledge of ASC 606
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.