Our Client, an award-winning global communications consultancy based in the heart of the City, is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy finance team
The role will be supporting the Content & Creative Practice and the MENA business.
Initially the bulk of the work will focus on understanding the business and tidying up any outstanding exposures.
However once these are dealt with there is scope to focus on the more commercial areas, such as FP&A and working alongside the other management accountants to establish best practice.
- Full responsibility for month end (including commentary and submission of numbers: management accounts, balance sheet & presenting results to various stakeholders
- Weekly revenue pipeline forecasts
- Timesheet Reporting
- Annual Budget
- Audit Support
- Freelancer analysis
- VAT submissions
- Inter-company reconciliations
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Finalists will also be considered)
- Advanced Systems experience – MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in a creative sector and SMEs would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Pro-active approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate
- Confidence to challenge others where appropriate and manage various stakeholders
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.