A leading Content Creation Agency based in Central London has an exciting opening for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team.
As the Management Accountant you will need to be an excellent communicator, adept at problem solving and will be comfortable working independently and to their own initiative and be a highly organized and motivated individual with excellent Analytical and numerical skills. They will be keen to build on existing knowledge gained from working in a management accountant role.
- Preparation of management accounts, including income statement, balance sheet, and variance analysis
- Preparation of contract-related balances (deferred revenue, WIP and accruals)
- Calculation, Control and analysis of cost of sales, including commissions, third party participations
- Production of detailed monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of detailed intercompany reconciliations
- Reviewing monthly credit control and debtors
- Reviewing and signing off on payment runs
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local fiscal requirements with the support of local accountants to include, as appropriate, VAT / PAYE / indirect taxes, withholding taxes, corporate taxes and duties
- Identifying opportunities for improving processes and reporting.
- Payroll submission
- Adherence to the month end close process and ensuring reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Assisting the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
- Assist with the annual audit process including the preparation of all relevant audit and tax information and liaising with the Group auditors
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Relevant accountancy qualification with management accounting experience (minimum3 years)
- Experience of working within a group of owned companies.
- Experience in project accounting.
- Excellent Analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced team and juggle different and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Experience with software (not essential as training will be provided) including:
- Quickbooks/Xero or similar
- Microsoft/Google suites (Excel)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multi-currency environment; Our businesses are based in the UK, US, Italy and Germany.
- IFRS experience an advantage
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced marketing technology company with an impressive plan for growth (organic and acquisition) in the short-term.
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Includes great benefits; allow for future participation in an employee share option scheme being established.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.