Our client, a leading media agency, is looking for a part qualified, commercially aware Revenue Accountant. With study support available, they are looking for someone driven, who is keen to develop a career within the agency. Working on income, WIP, client profitability, this role will manage the revenue and commercial aspect. Reporting to the FC, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work for a leading agency with development opportunities.
- Full reconciliation of income to contractual terms for our monthly reporting pack. This involves a detailed analysis of our billed income, by media, to rates agreed in our client contracts.
- Variance analysis of income to our forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Monthly WIP monitoring/recharge cost processing & monthly reconciliation of Specialist Service income to forecast, reporting back to the departments in question.
- Business Director reports – commercial analysis by client group showing client profitability / working capital performance and other pertinent information. To be submitted for review to the Financial Controller.
- Client Profitability – analysis for all company clients to be reported to the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Business Directors. Accuracy in this enables the identification of the poorer performing clients and a means to monitoring client performance.
- Submission of billing and income into HFM for month end and forecast periods as well as provide relevant back up to support these submissions.
- Monitoring of booked retainer fees and Specialist Service fees onto the Mediaocean system to ensure inclusion as per forecasts.
- Preparation of documentation for client audits.
- To be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with any income and booking category queries.
- Provide ad hoc income schedules as requested by the Financial Controller.
Skills, competencies and specialist knowledge
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Effective time management skills and ability to work consistently to set deadlines
- An ability to learn quickly the demands of the agency
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Mediaocean/DDS Accounting system
- Experience of using the Hyperion (HFM) financial accounting system is desirable, but not essential
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.