Would you like to join the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agency? Having doubled in size in the last two years and now boasts over 40 offices across 3 continents, they have a newly created role for a Revenue Accountant to join their small but growing team.
They are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running, an individual who is a self-starter who is happy working independently and as part of a team, with the ability to work collaboratively across the agency, forging strong networks both internally and externally; a professional who takes pride in delivering timely and accurate work.
The role includes collecting, analysing and reporting revenue, accruals, deferrals and client profitability.
• Timely completion of monthly revenue reporting, ensuring correct recognition of revenue, accruals and deferrals
• Preparation of revenue budgets and quarterly reforecasts
• Tracking of all rebates received, communication to clients and completion of group rebate tracker
• Tracking of media credits and communication to clients
• Client profitability analysis
• Work closely with investment teams to track all group revenue targets proprietary revenues
• Work with client leads to ensure timely billing of fees
• Completion of fee proposals for new and existing clients
• Ensure agency-wide completion of timesheets and analysis of these records
• Provision of information and analysis to management to assist in decision making
This is an opportunity to work closely with the FC and FD to build a best in class finance function at the heart of the agency. If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!