Our Client, a Global PR and Communications agency has an opening for an experienced Revenue Accountant to join their Finance team based in Sydney.
As the Revenue Accountant you will work closely with the Account Management teams and the Head of Revenue Accounting to ensure efficient management of Revenue recognition, WIP and Debtors across a large portfolio of clients..
What You’ll Do
- Large volume invoicing, ensuring all invoices are raised in a timely & auditable manner.
- WIP management; ensuring all jobs are reconciled & are in line with client contracts; ensuring all costs incurred are invoiced to clients promptly; ensuring revenue recognition is accurate & in line with company policies.
- On-going monitoring of revenue and variance analysis to forecast.
- Work closely with Account Management teams and promptly addressing any queries.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of each applicable client contract.
- Systems and process training new starters and refresher courses for existing employees when required.
- Understand and follow company policies & processes.
- Identifying process improvements to your role and the greater finance team
- Opportunity to progress your finance career at one of the leading communications groups worldwide.
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience in a billing’s role or accountant position
- BCC Enterprise experience (preferred but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.