← Return to all vacancies...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with an exciting branding agency for a proactive, confident, highly organised Finance Manager to join their Los Angeles based finance team.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing the management accounts for accuracy. Ensuring readiness for board meetings. – Providing support in preparation of some of the KPI’s and Analysis
- Pipeline review and forecasting
- Revenue recognition
- Bi-Monthly payroll including recording bi-monthly payroll entries, responsible for balance sheet reconciliations relating to payroll accounts
- Responsible for Fixed Assets
- Responsible for prepayments and accruals
- Ensuring intercompany billing is done accurately, timely and reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Support on client billing and reporting
- Support on client and Job reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Insurance payments and invoices to payroll reports.
- Cashflow – preparation of and ensure accuracy of weekly cashflow
- Monthly Profit and loss variance analysis
- Processing of AP and AR invoices.
- Bank rec’s – actioning payments
- Work in progress and Deferred income reconciliations
- Ensure compliance / liaising with the teams to ensure process improvement and efficiencies.
- Ad hoc reporting requests
- Other job duties may be altered or assigned based on company growth
The ideal candidate:
Ideally you will have at least 3 years previous Finance Manager experience gained within a previous marketing services company with proven strong revenue recognition and forecasting skills.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.